Thursday, October 20, 2016 / by Katie Arlt
Georgia housing indicators for September are in:
- New Listings increased four percent to 13,259.
- Pending Sales increased 16 percent to 9,727.
- Closed Sales increased eight percent to 9,854.
- Days on Market decreased 20 percent to 57 days.
- Median Sales Price increased five percent to $186,994.
- Average Sales Price increased five percent to $230,417.
- Inventory levels decreased 14 percent to 40,900 units.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 22 percent to 4.2 months.